My Blog List

Sunday, February 6, 2011

whatsup!!!!! LOL!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! XD

......................

WHAT?

..............

ermm ...

WEIRD >__>

Feel Weird ~

No CNY Mood X_X

SUPER BORED CNY!!!

I LOVE LION DANCE ~~ kids?

YES!! I'M ~~ XD

hehehehe =)

Everyday New Clothes ~ Feeling Good!!

I like it!!!

everyday wake up ~ eat eat and EAT =.=

nvm ~ one year one time XD wahahaha!

...................................................................................................................................................................

My Bro is back!!!

HAPPY!!! =)

He buy me PINK Mouse!! Uisheh!!!

&

Famous Amos ~~ err .... okay ~

THANK YOU ANYWAY !! XD

..............................................................................................................................................................

-- STORY --

Grandma Come Here and make whole family feel .... (secret)

everyday hear Grandma talk about .... family??

NONSENSE =__=

I NO COMMENT

..............................................................................................................................................................

= HOPE =

can get many red packet XD

save the money into my Piggy Bank ~ MUST!

Continue Study ~ Tourism Management

meet new friend

new life

..................................................................................................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment